Small salad express
Publiée le 22/11/2018
According to a cook recipe from
Small Salad Express Oil Essence of Life "Moms and Active Women" Vigean
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Wash the vegetables well and peel them.
- Rinse repeatedly and repeatedly under cold water the quinoa to rid it of saponins (substances responsible for its bitter taste).
- Fill a saucepan with salt water and heat. When simmering (not boiling), add the quinoa and cook for 15 minutes no more.
- Meanwhile: Wash and grate the carrot, finely slice the red cabbage, finely chop the lettuce leaves and squeeze the lemon juice.
- Prepare the vinaigrette with lemon juice, salt pepper and 100% organic Vigean oil essence of life "Moms and active women".
- Stir and drain the quinoa before spreading it in individual verrines.
- Add in each verrine, on the warm or cold quinoa, crumbled tuna, vegetables, seeds then add the vinaigrette.