Publiée le 21/07/2015
- To prepare the scallops, remove coral, brown in a pan with coconut oil, salt and pepper at the end of cooking, set aside.
- Wash the leeks and cut them into lengthwise finely. Sweat them with coconut oil in the same pan as coral, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut your pumpkin into small cubes, sauté in the same pan with a little coconut oil. Keep a little crunch and deglaze with the cider vinegar.
- Sauce to decorate your dish: mix the sheep yogurt with the coral.
- Arrange in each plate nut in the center and your trim around, drizzle with the sauce, it can be cold.
|Bourgogne Saint-Aubin blanc 1er cru 2012