See the description
53% rapeseed - 20% sesame - 14% olive - 13% pumpkin seed
53% of , 20% of , 14% of olive and 13% of
The Quatuor oil is yellow with some "olive green” highlights. The aromas of sesame and pumpkins sees are presents. The rapeseed’s flavour is the most important until the end, where the sesame flavour takes over.
This oil is perfect to use as a raw seasoning with raw vegetables or salads. It is important not to heat this oil, in order to keep its nutritional values.
The Quatuor is composed of:
-Omega 3, with the rapeseed oil
- Vitamin E, with the rapeseed, sesame and pumpkin seeds oils,
- Beta-carotene and lutein, with antioxidant properties
- Omega 6, with sesame, pumpkin seeds and olive oils
- Omega 9 with olive and rapeseed oils. It is important for a balanced diet and a cardiovascular health
- The pumpkin seeds oil is favourable for a proper urinary and prostatic function
This blend is a proper balance between the saturated and unsaturated fatty acids necessary for the organism. It is advised over 40 years old.
ATTENTION: to avoid in case of sesame allergy.
From Ysabelle Levasseur, nutritionist-dietician
Nutritional interest: ideal balance between omega 3-6-9 and antioxidants
Preservation: maximum 18 months
|Perfect match: endive salad, squash, pumpkin cream
|Culinary use: cold seasoning