Mini penne rigate with chorizo in risotto way
Publiée le 21/07/2015
- Wash, seed and slice into little stripes the red pepper.
- Wash and cut in half the cherry tomatoes.
- Wash and spin the Roquette.
- Cut the chorizo into slices of 1 cm thick and each slice in 4 pieces.
- Cook the pepper in a frying pan or a wok with 1tbsp of cooking oil Vigean.
- Cook the penne rigate for 3 minutes in a lot of boiled salted water.
- During this time, prepare a liter of chicken stock with 2 cubes.
- Dry the penne rigate and add immediately to the peppers in the wok.
- Pour 200 ml of stock on the penne, stiring constantly until total evaporation and repeat this operation twice (You need 300 ml of stock for all).
- Add the cherry tomatoes and keeping on the risotto operation.
- Add the soft chorizo and finish the risotto operation. (If you prepared in advance, there is 100 ml of stock to reheat the pastas in risotto way).