Green cabbage compote
Publiée le 21/07/2015
CUMIN GREEN CABBAGE COMPOTE AND ITS BACON AND BREAD CHIPS
And continue with an easy dish to make with a seasonal vegetable, green cabbage!
Surprising and aesthetics, this dish should appeal to even smaller (or larger) to whom it is not always easy to eat cabbages.
- Cut the cabbage into strips, minced onions, sprinkled with cumin flavour olive oil and caraway, and cooks all in steamer for 25 minutes.
- Your whole grilled bacon in the oven at 250°C for 10 minutes
- Sort cabbage with onions (do not hesitate to extend the cooking time if necessary), and has a plate compote, salt and pepper.
- Cut bacon in stripes, they must be crispy like chips, did the same with bread.
- Removing a raw egg yolk in its shell on green cabbage ... dip your bacon and bread fingers ...