White asparagus with toasted morels
Publiée le 21/07/2015
Restaurant Le Cercle – 18000 Bourges (www.restaurant-lecercle.fr)
To do today:
- Peel the asparagus, cut the tips with a length of 5 cm, cut the stalks into thin strips using a mandoline.
- Cook the tips in boiling salted water and cool.
- Sort and wash the mushrooms, cut into small cubes.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Cook the mushrooms and shallot in butter, season and pour in the chicken broth, let reduce and pour in the cream and cook until total reduction, get rid of.
- Place a slice of bread, a little morels and asparagus tips put in a line, put some mushrooms, brush the edges of the bread with a little egg yolk and close with another slice of white bread.
- Fry with a little olive oil on both sides.
- Mix greens with strips of raw asparagus and season with lemon juice vinaigrette and Sacha Inchi oil.
- Present and taste.
|Sec tendre de Vouvray ou de Montlouis