Chickpeas salad with zucchini
Publiée le 29/04/2016
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking: 40 minutes
Soak chickpeas: 1 night
© Copyright photo tous droits réservés Lionel Piovesan pour Déjeuners Sur L’Herbe.
- Soak dried chickpeas in a large container filled with cold water the day before.
- The next day, rinse thoroughly under the water.
- Place chickpeas in the basket of your steamer *, add kombu seaweed, sprinkle with thyme and savory. Bake 35 minutes in order to keep them crisp. If you do not steam cooked, bring a large pot of cold water to a boil. Dip the chickpeas with Kombu seaweed, thyme and savory. Cook covered for 30 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Wash zucchini and cut them into thin slices. Heat with 1 tsp of olive oil in a pan, add the zucchini and cook a few minutes. They must remain firm and crunchy.
- Remove the seeds from the red pepper, cut and keep two strips, and dice the rest.
- Prepare sauce with 3 tbsp. to s. olive oil, 2 tbsp. to s. poppy seed oil, ½ lemon juice, c. c. sesame purée, peeled and crushed garlic clove with a garlic press, a few pinches of unrefined gray salt.
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl, add the zucchini, a few lemon slices, small cubes of pepper, sprinkle with green anise seeds, add the lemon juice and chopped parsley and mix. Just before serving add the vinaigrette. Mix again. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
* I realize my recipes with Vitaliseur Marion Kaplan.
* The Kombu seaweed is a cooking accelerator, also to improve the digestibility of legumes.