Leek pie and olives from Nyons
Publiée le 13/05/2016
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 35 min
Rest time: 1 hour
© © Photo copyright all rights reserved for Déjeuners Sur L’Herbe.
- Are fabricating the paste by mixing flour, oatmeal, spices and 1 tsp. coffee gray salt. Add olive oil and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Then add the few c. to s. of water. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, peel the onions and leeks, slice them finely with a knife and melt gently for 15 minutes in olive oil with 1 tsp. c. cumin seeds. Add a c. to s. tamari after cooking.
- Roll out the dough, garnish pie plate, spread over the onion-leek compote and have black olives.
- Cook for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 ° C (gas mark 6). 5 minutes before end of cooking have the pie a handful of pine nuts or slivered almonds.
- On leaving the oven sprinkle generously with 2 Tbsp. to s. lemon macerate / rapeseed oil Vigean.
This tart is delicious served with a variegated green leaves.
The use of olive oil as a fat base in the pastry, gives a nice crunchy texture.
I particularly like the oats that gives bakers and pastry preparations a nice consistency, tasty and unobtrusive.
I realize all my gluten-free preparations, but for those who wish you can use for this pie a T80 wheat flour (150 g).
Oats are a special case, and still controversial in the family of gluten-free cereal. Oats do not contain gliadin, the protein causes of intolerance, but avenin molecule close to gliadin in structure but apparently well tolerated by people sensitive to gluten.
Oats are a cereal called "warming", it is also conducive to sleep, and has digestive and slimming properties.
There are now flours and gluten free oatmeal guaranteed. If you are intolerant (s) to gluten, follow your doctor's advice.