Quiche with asparagus and organic salmon
Publiée le 22/06/2016
* All ingredients are organic
© Photo copyright all rights reserved for BlogBioZen
Let's use the asparagus season to make a gluten free lactose free quiche with asparagus and organic salmon.
- Start with peel your asparagus taking care of from the head to the root.
- Cut the base by hand, once your water Vitaliseur end to a rolling boil, count about 20 minutes for cooking. Do not hesitate to prick your asparagus with a knife.
- Place your salmon fillet on asparagus but remove it after 5 minutes
- Meanwhile prepare your quiche without pastry: break your eggs in a bowl, add your milk, flour and a few pinches of savory. Mix well.
- Cooked asparagus, place them in a glass baking tin (diameter less than 20 cm).
- Drizzle the olive oil and a pinch of spices. Now pour your quiche on asparagus.
- Put everything to cook in your Vitaliseur basket for cooking.
- Once the tip of the knife dry, your quiche is cooked and ready to eat.
NB : for those who do not have the Vitaliseur, you can very well cook your quiche in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.