Tian with summer vegetables
Publiée le 01/07/2016
- Grill the peppers on a plate in the oven, turning occasionally, until browned skin. Place in a sealed plastic bag until cool. Remove the skin, remove seeds and detail into strips of 1 cm.
- Peel the eggplants, cut in lengthwise and brush the front / back with the coconout oil Vigean. Then toast in the oven, turning halfway through cooking.
- Peel the tomatoes, cut in 4, add 4 garlic cloves minced, cook gently in a pan for 10 minutes. Add: peppers, eggplant. Finely chop the ginger. Simmer for 30 minutes, covered with olive oil Tunisie/Espagne Vigean.
- At the end, add the remaining garlic finely chopped, the juice of 1/2 lemon and 2 tablespoons first cold pressed walnut oil.
- Serve hot or cold, at your convenience
|Montlouis sec 2014