Publiée le 26/10/2016
| 8 pop cakes
For the topping:
Here is a fun and easy recipe that will delight both young and old!
- about 12 to 15 minutes
- During baking, the dough expands to give nice round spheres then we'll decorate.
- 1 pan cakes pop silicone
- 8 plastic sticks
- Start by breaking the egg and add sugar rapadura
- Beat well with a whisk until pale yellow foamy mixture
- Add to this mix the flour, ground almonds, mashed white almond and baking
- If mixing your batter is too thick add water gradually or better if you have the
- milk plant (in my recipe I joined chestnut milk)
- Your dough ready, fill to the brim the bottom of your mold with a teaspoon
- Closing the upper mold part
Having or not preheat your oven (depending on oven type) and bake at 170 °
Topping decorating cakes and pop:
- Melt in double boiler dark chocolate pieces
- then gradually add the rice flour and some coconut oil *
- once obtained the desired consistency, roll your cake balls in chocolate icing (prick your sticks before making the topping. Be careful not to cross the pop cake)
Before finalizing your decorations, book your frosting topped with spheres in the refrigerator so that it hardens.
Add to complete the grated coconut, Moringa, poppy seeds ...
* here is used coconut oil to prevent the frosting hardens too fast time to garnish my spheres and to give extra flavour finesse, an exotic touch to my recipe ... and it's really successful.