Cauliflower with pears and dried flowers
Publiée le 20/04/2017
Preparation: 15 min
Cooking: 10 min
The last soup of winter ...
- Wash the cauliflower and detail it in florets.
- Peel and degerm the garlic clove.
- Place the cauliflower, the garlic clove in the sieve of the vitalizer®, add a branch of fresh rosemary, sprinkle with gray salt.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the pears and cut into quarters.
- Place all ingredients in a mixer bowl, add c. To s. Of cashew nut purée, the 2 tbsp. To s. Of oil of walnut, mix until obtaining a foamy texture. Adjust the seasoning if necessary, and add a little water if necessary, follow the desired consistency.
- Arrange in small individual bowls, sprinkled with dried flowers, and black sesame seeds.
- Serve warm.