Publiée le 21/06/2017
Preparation and cooking time:
- Preparation time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Cooking time (oven at 170 °): about ten minutes (only cook tart bottoms)
Necessary material :
2 pies dishes with a diameter of 12 cm
Organic strawberry punnet
From a pot of strawberries cooked in agave syrup (Biolo'Klock)
- Start by putting all the dry ingredients in a hollow dish, then add your maple syrup, coconut oil and whole egg.
- Mix everything with your hands (to prevent your paste from sticking to your fingers, coat your hands with flour).
- Form a ball of dough (this time I will spread my dough directly without letting it rest in the refrigerator)
- Spread your dough between 2 sheets of cooking paper (I have chosen to put a dough stock thick enough as I will garnish them with fruit)
- Cut with your molds 2 pieces of dough the size of your pies.
- Place your mix in your pies dishes and cook them blank (watch for cooking and lightly browned).
- Once cooked, allow to cool your tart bottoms before garnishing. Finish your recipe by generously garnishing cooked strawberries in agave syrup and fresh cut strawberries in two for a more delicious recipe.
- Place in a cool place for 2 hours so that the pie fund is soaked with strawberries.
Good tasting !