Publiée le 03/08/2017
- Put your garlic cloves (without peeling them but removing excess skin) in a saucepan of water. Heat for 10 minutes.
- Wash and cut your eggplant in thick slices lengthwise (you need 4 to 6 slices). Brush both sides with Vigean frying oil and place on a baking sheet, bake oven warm for ¼ hour (depending on the thickness of your slices), turn them halfway cooking.
- Wash and cut your zucchini into small pieces, make them cook with a tablespoon of Olive-Inca Inchi Inchi oil in a frying pan.
- Piment d'Espelette
- For 20 minutes (check the cooking of the courgette with a knife, it must remain a little firm)
- Then add the garlic previously peeled (do not salt, garlic will naturally salt your dish). Mix.
- As soon as your eggplants are cooked, arrange them in a dish, add on top your zucchini preparation and sprinkle delicately with the remaining Olive-Inca Inchi oil Vigean. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
It is a dish that can be enjoyed hot or cold.