Publiée le 05/10/2017
* mix of spices containing yellow mustard, caraway, fenugreek, fennel and black mustard.
Preparation: 15 min / Cooking 15 min / Pour 1 small pot
- Roast the pumpkin seeds a few minutes in a dry skillet.
- Wash the beetroot, peel and dice.
- Place it in Vitalizer® basket or steamer for 10/15 minutes.
- Place the cooked beetroot in the mixing bowl and add the garlic clove, lemon juice, cashew nutmeg, pumpkin seeds, panch phoran, Vigean squash seed oil, and salt.
- Add salt. Mix and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Enjoy with small slices of toasted bread.