Broth of kale barley
Publiée le 09/11/2017
Asset nutrition: this soup is light and provides fiber, vitamins including vitamin B9, C, minerals, vegetable protein (barley) and omega 6 (olive oil) is a complete winter dish. To accompany a piece of ewe or goat cheese and a fresh fruit for a balanced meal.
Preparation and cooking time:
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Wash and peel vegetables and lemon
- Dice the carrots and cut the leek very finely
- Remove the central rib from the leaves of the kale and cut the cabbage into thin strips
- In a large saucepan (2 liters) add broth, carrots, leek, kale with barley and let simmer about 40 minutes.
- Serve warm on the plate with lime zest and Prim'Olive Vigean