Coconut-coconut fondant bites
Publiée le 06/02/2018
Here are some gluten-free, lactose-free choco-coco bites that are sure to delight gourmets (e) s. A recipe as delicious as it is quick to make.
Preparation and cooking time:
- Material: a mold 20cm x 20cm
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 to 30 minutes (oven at 150 °)
Process of the recipe:
- Start by melting your Vigean virgin coconut oil and chocolate pucks in a bain-marie. Mix.
- Separate whites and yellows
- Add the sugar (rapadura) to the egg yolks and beat the whites until stiff (not too firm)
- Add the flour to the chocolate & coconut mixture
- Finish by gently adding the whites to your mix.
- Pour everything into your mold and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. The blade of your knife must come out perfectly clean
- Wait (even if the urge to taste is watching) before cutting mouthfuls that your cake is cold. Decorate each bite with a hazelnut
The most of the recipe:
The delicate scent of coconut emanating from virgin coconut oil blends perfectly with dark chocolate. Bites to reproduce for all occasions: taste, dessert in love ... A really melting texture. Another bite?
Good tasting !