Publiée le 28/03/2018
Preparation and cooking time:
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 20/30 minutes
- Rest time: /
The deodorised organic coconut oil is ideal for making these pancakes because it is heated to high temperature and is suitable for lactose intolerant.
Process of the recipe:
- Wash the lemons and zest them before squeezing the juice
- In a bowl, combine Vigean deodorized organic coconut oil, coconut milk, beaten egg, flour, cornstarch and yeast. Add the juice of one lemon and ½ and the zest of one lemon and ½
- Add salt and pepper
- In a hot frying pan, add ½ teaspoon of Vigean Deodorized Organic Coconut Oil to grease the pan
- Pour small amounts of dough to make pancakes
- Cook 1/2 min on each side
- Enjoy tepid by sprinkling the remaining lemon zest
Good tasting !