Zucchini spaghetti with cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese
Publiée le 17/07/2018
According to a cook recipe from
(Déjeuners Sur L'Herbe)
Preparation 15 minutes
Cooking 3 minutes
- Brush the zucchinis and cut into thin strips.
- Put the zucchinis spaghetti and sliced onions, 2 minutes in the sieve of your Vitaliseur de Marion*, from boiling. They must be firm and crunchy . Salt.
- Set the plates. Arrange the spaghetti in a soup plate, add the pine nuts, a few crushed pistachio nuts, garlic without germ and chopped finely, the basil and cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with curls of Parmesan cheese. Pour Vigean virgin walnut oil. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
* If you don't have a vitaliseur, put 3 tablespoons of Vigean olive oil from France in a large frying-pan high heat, add the zucchinis spaghetti, the onion and cook a few minutes. They must be firm and crunchy. Salt.