Coral of St. James
Publiée le 10/01/2019
According to a cook recipe from
Culinary Advisor Vigean
photo credit: Frédérique Cailloce
Scallop coral with unfiltered olive oil from Greece 1st raw juice extra virgin Vigean
- Have your Saint-Jacques prepare by your fishmonger.
- To separate the coral, to cook this one in a hot and oiled pan by adding the pepper until staining, then to cool.
- Chop delicately, then add the yoghurt gradually (depending on the desired consistency), salt and pepper Timut (rectify if necessary) and add the spoon of olive oil from Greece Vigean.
- Put this preparation carefully in a tasting spoon or in a ramekin depending on the desired number.
- Cut in half the lemon caviar and gently harvest the small grains (½ lemon enough for your preparation).
- Place raw strips of scallops on your preparation and add a few sprigs of chives and lemon caviar seeds.
- Book fresh
- Keep your scallops for another cold or hot preparation.