Millefeuilles of apples with roquefort
Publiée le 20/03/2019
According to a cook recipe from
Créatrice de Goûts®
Lionel Piovesan : crédit photo
Déjeuners sur l’herbe
Millefeuilles de pommes au roquefort
à l’huile vierge de noisette FFL Vigean
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking: / min
- In the bowl of a blender, place the Roquefort cheese and the yogurt portion of sheep, mix and reserve. Crush the hazelnuts roughly.
- Prepare the vinaigrette; in a bowl place hazelnuts, tamari, oils, lemon juice, vinegar, and gomasio, stir and set aside.
- Evid the apples, and peel them by keeping them whole. Lemon them well. Place them on a cutting board and with a sharp knife cut into thin slices.
- In a small stainless steel circle the size of the apples proceed to assembly. Place a first slice of apples in the circle, add the cream to Roquefort and proceed until all the apples and the preparation are gone.
- Top with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with fresh or dried edible flowers.