Warm salad of purple artichokes in oil Coco Olive Vigean
Publiée le 14/06/2019
|For 6 people
According to a cook recipe from
Warm salad of purple artichokes
in oil Coco Olive Vigean
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking : 30 minutes
- Wash the artichokes, cut the tail before removing leaves, then with a sharp knife, remove the hay from the artichokes.
- Cut the avocados in 2 according to their size. Peel and grate the avocados and lemon them.
- In a large skillet, place the Coco Olive Vigean organic oil and add the artichokes.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and slice the red onion.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Arrange on each plate, 2 warm artichokes, grated avocado, red onion, cheese cubes and flaked seaweed.
- Pepper and add a few parsley leaves
The ingredients that make up this recipe include fiber, calcium, quercetin, vitamin K and Coco Olive Vigean organic oil, omega 9 and vitamin E (antioxidant vitamin).